[Namron] Demo ASsistance

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Apr 25 10:36:27 PDT 2005

Argh  I be needing the assistance of our beloved Barony. Our local Library
is holding a Demo and they are asking us to participate. The demo will be
June 22nd (not july as they originaly told me), starting at 10am. This will
be for children, things I need will be handouts of information on the SCA so
they can take them home. Armor Display's and Arts and Sciences display as
well would be of much help. The local paper will have a story about it
before the demo and probably a article or 2 with pictures afterwards. This
is a great demo chance if the kids are pumped up they will tell their
parents.... Anyone interested contact me and we can talk details.

Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass of Rundel (WE LIVE ON)