[Namron] Good Morning!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 06:16:18 PDT 2005

My friends,

Greetings from Bjornsstead!  I have missed you all
this month.  I hope to be at pop next week.  Fuel
prices being what they are, it becomes more difficult
to travel to Namron as often as I would like.

As I have been out of touch, I have a few questions
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with:

1.  At the pool party Bjorn spoke with someone
regarding a large smoker or grill that belonged to the
Barony and might be available for loan.  He cannot
remember with whom he spoke, so any information on
this would be very much appreciated.

2.  Protectorate 86:  If I am correct, it has been
suggested that Protectorate 86 be hosted at
Bjornsstead.  Huzaahhh and Hurrahh.  If Dani is to be
the autocrat, would she contact me thusly so that
plans and things might be laid out?  This might be the
thing that spurs us to actually doing something about
the Viking Hall and perhaps we should be thinking of
making a shower situation and such so that we may use
our site more often for events...

3.  Who's green charcoal grill do I have?

4.  Michaella is gathering a pleathora of students
very much interested in creating a group at USAO.
What steps must she take?  Can someone help to guide
her in setting this all up? Who should she be speaking
too?

And finally, I need the collective wisdom and
experience of our tailors and seemstresses....

I recently purchased an older singer sewing machine.
Cira late 60's early 70's.  It is a heavy metal
machine with many decorative stitches.  The bobbin,
however, is oddly shaped and I can not figure out how
to load the bobbin with thread.  It is most unusual.
Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Love to All!

Sami (who is one year older and one offspring less in
the nest...:o(

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>