[Namron] Burn Ban

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 07:09:03 PST 2005

Greetings to the Barony!

   As you know, there has been a burn ban on for the
entire state for some time. Although weve had a bit of
snow, I haven't seen any partial or complete county
removals from the ban (I work in the media).

   I miss a lot of e-mail, but saw something that
looked like the snow received was leading to the
thought regular fires were all rigyt again.

   I would envourage anyone to check with their local
emergency management office, forestry office, or, at
last resort, the local sheriff's office before doing a
bonfire.

Val