[Namron] Bonfire

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:57:11 PST 2005

Sami, could you send me your snail mail address.  I got your daughter a
card, but am not going to be able to make the bonfire tonight.

My health simply will not permit it, pain levels are off the chart.  no
way I would be safe driveing that far.

Also Let Grimmie Know I couldn't make it.  I had promised to be there
with the antlers.

Have fun.

joy

radei