[Namron] Gate at Axeman III

Foster, Shadow (HSC) Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:41:28 PST 2005

Axeman III is scheduled for 10-12 February and I am now soliciting volunteers to work gate at the event.  If you have never worked at gate, don't worry, I will be including a cheat sheet for all shifts regardless who works.  Shifts are 2 hours in length and most likely, we will have use of the entrance booth again.  Let me know when you would be available to work either through the list or respond privately to shadow-foster at ouhsc.edu

Lady Shadow of Skorragardr, Reeve to Incipient Canton of Skorragardr

Tentative schedule follows:
Friday evening:
5:00 - 7:00 PM
7:00 - 9:00 PM