[Namron] Another Storm Lost

Nancy Peay npeay at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:00:25 PST 2005

> >From long ago our herald Zoren uff Eiren (mka Charles Osborne) died last
>Friday at the age of 54.  The funeral is this Friday at 2 p.m. at Guardian
>Funeral
>Home at 500 E. Alameda.  I am starting to feel my age folks, the first five
>Storms were given out in 1980, of that five, only two are still living,
>makes
>ya think, huh - Gwyneth

As the other one of those two (hadn't realized that), it does indeed make
one think.  So sorry to hear about Zoren -- he was a big part of Namron when
I joined.  I used to see him from time to time, even after he stopped
playing.  I'm just realizing that I haven't run into him in a couple of
years.  I was wondering the other day how he was doing.  This is a sad day.

Selva