[Namron] Another Storm Lost

Sharylyn Tincler sorchia31 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 06:16:27 PST 2005

I am mornful for the friends and family of their loss.  I have not been in the SCA long enough to know faces and names of people, but I would like to give my thoughts to his family. I am sure he will be missed by all that knew him and missed by those who did not get the pleasure to have met him.

  Lady Jasmine of Skorragardr

  From long ago our herald Zoren uff Eiren (mka Charles Osborne) died last Friday at the age of 54.  The funeral is this Friday at 2 p.m. at Guardian Funeral Home at 500 E. Alameda.  I am starting to feel my age folks, the first five Storms were given out in 1980, of that five, only two are still living, makes ya think, huh - Gwyneth _______________________________________________
Namron mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org