[Namron] Girl...you'll be a woman soon

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 08:12:15 PST 2005

I'd love to be there, but will be at Winterkingdom since I am teaching a class there.

  Isobel de Kirkbryde

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:  Well, I had just composed a wonderfully witty and
entertaining e-mail in regards to Michaella's birthday
bonfire this saturday the 10th and somehow, Yahoo
killed it.  It's gone...into the wind.  It is no more.

So, a quick and not so witty recap:

Need headcount

I'm making sausages, beans or chilli, cake, potato
salad
Bring whatever you like

Spirits are ok..just be mindful of the minors (HS
kids/College underagers) and please no drinking and
driving!  We will steal your keys if necessary! (Bjorn
is cop in mundane world...remember)

Hunters must contact me offlist.  Bjorn to give final
permission to who and how many may hunt
(Deer/Rabits/Turkey and all ok...but don't harm my
waterfowl!)

Campers are welcome if you want to brave the
frostbite, otherwise, if you plan on staying bring a
sleeping bag and we'll find a spot on the floor for
you!

Gifts for the birthday girl are not expected.  Just
bring you family, food, and fun.  Your company is what
is most desired.  HOWEVER...should you feel the need
to go ahead and offer her a birthday boon...I would
suggest either something she can use while at college
or something magnificantly frivilous and SCAdian from
the heart.  Otherwise, just bring yourselves and your
best wishes.

Love you all, miss you all...gotta get some work done!

Lady  Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka  Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the  Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron  Bear of Bjornsstead

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

 Yahoo! Personals