[Namron] Girl...you'll be a woman soon

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 15:09:55 PST 2005

well, have fun and we'llm iss you

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd love to be there, but will be at Winterkingdom
> since I am teaching a class there.
>
>   Isobel de Kirkbryde
>
> Samarrah bint Annaan
> <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:  Well, I had
> just composed a wonderfully witty and
> entertaining e-mail in regards to Michaella's
> birthday
> bonfire this saturday the 10th and somehow, Yahoo
> killed it.  It's gone...into the wind.  It is no
> more.
>
> So, a quick and not so witty recap:
>
> Need headcount
>
> I'm making sausages, beans or chilli, cake, potato
> salad
> Bring whatever you like
>
> Spirits are ok..just be mindful of the minors (HS
> kids/College underagers) and please no drinking and
> driving!  We will steal your keys if necessary!
> (Bjorn
> is cop in mundane world...remember)
>
> Hunters must contact me offlist.  Bjorn to give
> final
> permission to who and how many may hunt
> (Deer/Rabits/Turkey and all ok...but don't harm my
> waterfowl!)
>
> Campers are welcome if you want to brave the
> frostbite, otherwise, if you plan on staying bring a
> sleeping bag and we'll find a spot on the floor for
> you!
>
> Gifts for the birthday girl are not expected.  Just
> bring you family, food, and fun.  Your company is
> what
> is most desired.  HOWEVER...should you feel the need
> to go ahead and offer her a birthday boon...I would
> suggest either something she can use while at
> college
> or something magnificantly frivilous and SCAdian
> from
> the heart.  Otherwise, just bring yourselves and
> your
> best wishes.
>
> Love you all, miss you all...gotta get some work
> done!
>

> Lady  Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie
> Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka  Lovr University,
> Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the
> Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn
> Wilhelmson, The Iron  Bear of Bjornsstead
>

> God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on
> every hill.
>  Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge
> and law,
> each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down
> and rising up,
>  in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the
> billow.
>  Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

> Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
> Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
> Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>