[Namron] Dec. 7th populace CANCELLED

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:40:38 PST 2005

I drive in from east of Ada<85 miles one-way>.  the roads were not that
bad, wet but not icy.  and by half an hour before meeting time the snow
had stopped.

I am not the only one that drives in from more than an hour out.  last
minute changes are very hard for those of us that are not "IN-TOWN" to
addapt to.

joy

radeo