[Namron] High pop meetings & Garb

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 15:15:20 PST 2005

A cry ringeth out from she who has much fabric  that needeth a garb fairy.  This lady is not well versed in the  task of sewing -- and is totally inept at sewing without a modern  pattern and written instructions.  I still have a summer weight  unfinished chemise because I cannot figure out how to sew it  together.

  My son, Odhran, is having outpatient surgery on Thursday morning.   I will likely be home all afternoon and evening tending him.  If  anyone is available to come by and help a maiden in distress with some  sewing, she wouldst be most grateful!!

  (curtsy)

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis