[Namron] High pop meetings & Garb

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 16:13:54 PST 2005

EEE GADS.. high pop when?? Sewing fairy?? Would someone please put up an official announcement about this (again, if I missed it...) so I can make sure I have something done??
  Susie

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:
    A cry ringeth out from she who has much fabric that needeth a garb fairy.  This lady is not well versed in the task of sewing -- and is totally inept at sewing without a modern pattern and written instructions.  I still have a summer weight unfinished chemise because I cannot figure out how to sew it together.

My son, Odhran, is having outpatient surgery on Thursday morning.  I will likely be home all afternoon and evening tending him.  If anyone is available to come by and help a maiden in distress with some sewing, she wouldst be most grateful!!

(curtsy)

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis