[Namron] Hunter S. Thompson

Lindseybellam at aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 10:29:18 PST 2005

Many years ago a story was written about the patron saint of Namron, chosen
by our founding Baron, Bjorn.  It concerned a young man named Ian of Caertha
(John Denver) and a mystical Saint, Thompson the Hunter, and their adventures in
the forest.  We have as a sainted relic a sliver from the desk of St.
Thompson the Hunter, ask Mistress Stacia for more details.  One of my hopes is that
one day we will do a Bayeaux Tapestry version of the life of St. Thompson,
maybe now that the Abbery is working on the original when we get done we can start
of the history - Gwyneth