[Namron] Merchant/Vendor Call

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:12:38 PST 2005

The Incipient Canton of Skarrgard will be hosting their second annual event,
The Axeman...Too! February 25-27th in Pink, Oklahoma. We are in need of
Merchants at the event. The fee for vendors will be slim to none (we are
working on the none). This will be a great oportunity for some winter sales!
Here is a link to the event flyer with all the information on it. Please
contact us soon if you are interested.

http://northern.ansteorra.org/skarrgard/Axeman.htm

Also, this may be far off, but we will also need vendors and entertainment
for our demo in downtown Shawnee in late September. We are planning on
joining forces with the Uninted Scottish Clans of Oklahoma to make a
Medieval/Scottish festival. Last year we had a pretty good turnout, but we'd
like to have more happening this year. If you would like to perform (there
is a small, covered stage & seating) please contact me ASAP so I can work
out a budget.

Thank You
In Service,
~kaitlynn morgan