[Namron] Cannon/Siege Demo Video

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 10:27:48 PST 2005

Lord Duncan,

I need to coordinate with you regarding the cannon
demo we talked about for my summer reading program.  I
need some general information regarding safety and
such to present to my council memebers and I need for
you to choose an afternoon in July that falls any
where between a monday  and thursday.  Should you need
to speak with me directly, our library's number is
405-867-4748.  I'm home on holiday today, but will be
at work tuesday morn.

Thanks ever so much!
Samarrah
--- Duncan MacNamara <duncan_macnamara at charter.net>

http://www.geocities.com/sca_macnamara/CannonDemo05Large.WMV

http://www.geocities.com/sca_macnamara/CannonDemo05Small.WMV

> In Service,
>
> Lord Duncan MacNamara
> Captain of the Iron Lotus

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.