[Namron] A New Tool

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:45:03 PST 2005

Someone please forward to MY Good Friends in Skaargard.

Pookster

Greetings All,
Due to a change in the Oklahoma State Law passed in 2004 raffles are
now
legal for 501c3 groups in the state of Oklahoma. Because we fall
under the
legal definition of the acceptable organizations the SCA chapters in
Oklahoma can now hold raffles. This should be good news since raffles
are a
great way to raise money for your groups, if so desired.

If you have any questions regarding this or other issues please let
me know.

Kind Regards,
Honorable Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Northern Regional Seneschal

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love"  or to schedule, public or private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle: save
this email to your Pooky File.  "I approve this message".