[Namron] THE PARTY and PREPITORY EVENT - THIS WEEKEND

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:50:46 PST 2005

Please forward this to MY good friends in Skaargard and EVERYWHERE else

Greetings,
Big howl out to all of you and yours! Get ready to grab and growl for it is
the month of the wolf and it is time to throw down and get ready for war,
wenches and song! Come to Company of Wolves where you know we will have it
all!~~~ Web Madam S
for more information please see the event page at the web address below
http://wolfstar.freehttp.com/

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love"  or to schedule, public or private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle: save
this email to your Pooky File.  "I approve this message".