[Namron] Fascinating, but especially for lacemakers

Christopher Froste chrisfroste at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:55:26 PST 2005

Looks like someone has been reading the SCA livejournal community, as
that is the exact same email as was posted to the community....I think
its awesome that someone could do such a thing.....

Now I want to see someone make a chain MAIL fence with lace patterns. :P

Frosty

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:50:52 -0800 (PST), Isobel de Kirkbryde
<kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Master Michael asked me to forward this to all the
> lacemakers out there.  It is fascinating to see.
>
> --- Mike Andrews <mikea at mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
> Impractical skills?  No way!
>
> Here's someone who used their lacemaking skills to
> make a chain link fence with a lace pattern in it:
>
> http://www.kantopleiding-nko.nl/Aktiviteiten/Aktiviteiten.html
> (Dutch, but you can look at the pictures.)
>
> =====
> Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmien and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.

Christopher Froste
Second Mate of the Iron Lotus