[Namron] book

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Feb 16 22:57:11 PST 2005

Well according to my latest sales fliars they are in business still.. hell I just got an order 2 weeks ago lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.