[Namron] book

liz wilkerson thevintagefloozy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 16 23:02:48 PST 2005

To my knowledge, there is a store on SW 59th in OKC, west of Western. I cant remember what the -nearest- cross street is, but if you take 240 to western, turn left ( west) on 59th, and then look to the right ( north) side of the street, you should find it without a hitch.
Beaux

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
Well according to my latest sales fliars they are in business still.. hell I just got an order 2 weeks ago lol.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.