[Namron] Skaargard's Wonderful Event

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:26:02 PST 2005

>  Here we are again at the end of the event.
>Tired and very happy it all went so good.
>  Too Fayidah your event will always be one of the best
>that I have gone too.
>  The fighting was very good, too all the fighters who
>came I enjoyed the skill and the chivary you
>displayed.
>  Too the populace who came I saw smiles and heard many
>complament.Thank you.
>  Too Keith and Jerrianna of Shinning Mist Tavern your
>food was the bomb.It was very good and a wide
>selection of choice. Thank you for comming.
>  The bard and brewers I thank you for the
>intertainment
>and good drink.
>  Once again To all THANK YOU
>  Hatur

I really enjoyed the event.  It was just like the events we used to have in
the SCA some 16-18 years ago.
A Job well done, and thank you for a wonderful weekend. FaYidaH you are The
Best.

Thanks everybody,

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a referance page in
Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
Yes, this signiature changes.  "I approve this message".