[Namron] Med. Faire Suggestions (ulric velkner)

Bradley Armstrong ulric_velkner at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 15:07:21 PST 2005

Hey again,

Most of the things I was wanting to address was primarily the big obvious items.  I have dealt with kids a little myself and know there are things you do and don't do with a child.  I just wanted to express a concern about looking more like an actual group rather than a simple backstage area to the public. The area should be more like our stage not our personal campsite.

Sincerly,
Ulric Velkner