[Namron] Med. Faire Suggestions (ulric velkner)

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Mon Feb 28 16:40:18 PST 2005

Ok, I confess it, I was trying to make the point to ulric, and others without children, that disguising the kid stuff is not as easy, or as inexpensive, as hiding a cooler.  However, I never expected this level of defensivness to pop up.

I also hoped that a conversation would get started about some of the things that can be done.  I am as guilty as anyone else of bringing my child in whatever to an event.  I showed up at Yule with son in his sleeper.  So without any finger pointing, i thought we could talk about the problem and come up with some solutions.  I know I would love a resource on some inexpensive SCA appropriate toys.

Did anyone else go look at the wooden stroller thing?  I clicked on it, but there was no text or links, just the picture.  Either way I am sure it is out of my skill range with wood, but is it a cover over a modern stroller, or an actual wooden stroler; comercial or custumwe?

Dagmar