[Namron] Fascinating, but especially for lacemakers

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 14 11:50:19 PST 2005

ROFLMAO is that a Challenge?? Don't tempt me muhahahahahaha.... I have made
chain table cloths and such so a Fence wouldn't be any harder lol. Weaving
in colors and patterns is even easier...

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.