[Namron] Fascinating, but especially for lacemakers

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 14 12:06:56 PST 2005

Honestly my son cant destroy it lol he has had a Hauberk and Coif for a year
and a half that still fits.. and he puts it on with daddies help and runs
around the yard and such.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.