[Namron] Me and MY pigmentation

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:34:01 PST 2005

>Message: 9
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:34:57 -0600
>From: <muriel at entelesoft.com>
>Subject: RE: [Namron] Nudder Woody Word
>To: "'Barony of Namron'" <namron at ansteorra.org>
>
>Pooky, you are the epitome of coruscation.

IN RESPONCE TO THIS:

Ah shucks, your tunin MY head and bringin out the polychromasia in ME.....

Hugs,
Puhka o' du Spectrum o' du DREAM

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" in regards to motivation, intent, or to schedule public
or private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! "I approve this message".