[Namron] Me and MY pigmentation

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jan 26 09:22:37 PST 2005

Oh Evil Pookster... are you coming to the Wolfstar event in Feb? If so come
by cabin #3 thats where I will be.. We will share a bottle of wine and
company.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.