[Namron] Gosh, well thanks everybody

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 07:42:15 PST 2005

I appreciate and love you all. In MY culture the birthday revelry actively
continues for a month, so Lets get the party started! Thanks for the love!~

"It's ParRrty Ti-ime!",
Pooky de Older

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" in regards to motivation, intent, or to schedule public
or private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! "I approve this message".