[Namron] Newest member of the barony has arrived

Susan Adkins agnese at oecadvantage.net
Wed Jan 26 20:15:46 PST 2005

She is awaiting a proper name and if the local Catholic priest doesn't look at me too funny she gets a blessing as well.  Our last Keeshond was named Feurstrum which is Firestorm in German. Of course I am open to pronounceable name suggestions. She has a curly tail likes to observe more than play cream and grey colored and loves to be held. She'll weigh between 25 and 35 lbs full grown.
 Agnes

P.S. Brigetta is sick so call if you want to see her please