[Namron] Bonfire Pt. 2

VUJADEA200 at aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 16:09:20 PST 2005

Samarrah,
    I think that a party on that night sounds like a  good idea!  I do
already have possiable plans for that night, but nothing  that cant be rearanged!!
    You say that you have waterfowl out there...would  you like two more?  We
currently have two ducks in the dack yard, whom we  love dearly, but I wonder
if they would rather be with other ducks.  If  not, we can always take them
to Abduls place, but hey, I think that a duck might  be a good "party"
present!!

Adena