[Namron] Bonfire Pt. 2

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 08:14:10 PST 2005

What waterfowl we have at our place consist of Canada Geese who winter every year, a few teal and some wild duck.  The story behind the geese is that after my grandfather died a mated pair found our pond and set up winter housekeeping.  My grandmother fell in love with them.  She was awed by their beauty and loved when they "buzzed" the farm house on the way to land in the water.  She would watch the goslings as they took their first swim from our little island and vowed to never let a hunter at them as long as they were home with her.  The family of geese have grown over the years and I still honor her wish that they not be disturbed.  I feel as if Grandma and Grandpa's spirit are connected somewhat to their flock and I have grown to love them as well.

If you think the ducks would be comfortable to make a home on our pond, they are most welcome.  I can't imagine a better or more lovely place to live if I were a duck!

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

http://mail.yahoo.com