[Namron] Dealing with period police

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Jan 10 10:47:34 PST 2005

One of the private responses was to stick a note on her back that said "I am
too stupid to live".  I do believe though I can run over her feet when next
we meet lol my new chair weighs 400 pounds plus my 180 pounds... she
wouldn't be able to run away before I got someone to accost her lol.
Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.