[Namron] Dealing with period police

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Mon Jan 10 15:20:40 PST 2005

Hmm, I find this interesting as I have never had such an experience in the
SCA.  I have the oppisite situation where someone suggested that I might
want to carry a white cain with a red tip so others will be able to
recognise my blindness.  Ironically, I was trying out the use of a wooden
staff instead of my modern cain because I thought it would appear more
period.  We must all do what we do in this game to the best of our ability
and interest.

Aline, if you wish to keep to your ideals about modern underwear, I suggest
you do not look under any kilts.  Like so many ideals, this one can not bare
to close an inspection.

Dagmar