[Namron] Wheel chairs in the S.C.A.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:56:28 PST 2005

Yes MY good friend Chass of the portable Chariot,

I have great opinion concerning this , but no time to type now.  I will type
more concerning "Those people", and what "We" had to deal with over a 12
year period, tomorrow.

I promise to hardly make sense but be quite avid about MY position, when I
get back to you tuesday.

Puhka Pusher

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".