[Namron] Wheel chairs in the S.C.A.

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 16:03:08 PST 2005

Chass, As you may remeber, My Lady Regina had a Rascal Scooter that she used at events..(you may not have seen her)  and I dont recall too many people having a problem with it..several people at the diffrent Wars wiyhin the SCA have used power chairs and other
mobility devices...As for the Person concerned.......I think I  know that person and will discuss it with you off list..

Your Friend

Lord Galiwyn
A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.