[Namron] I know...another stupid question....

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at charter.net
Mon Jan 10 21:40:45 PST 2005

The Iron Lotus is a household/ship, with interests specifically tied to seafaring personnas, the lighter side of piracy, privateering, and seafaring life. Our main goal, however, is to have fun and stick up for eachother. Currently, we camp together, have cannon-firing demonstrations when allowed, and strive for a middle ground between what hollywood depicts in nautical life and what is historically correct. In the future, we plan on having Rapier activities, nautical-related arts & sciences, and Bardic. We treat events as "shore leave". We're not too strict yet on what exact time period we cover, but it's more or less from about 1450 to about 1650. We have members in Northkeep, Namron/Skarrgard, Eldern Hills, and the Steppes. Our homepage:

http://www.geocities.com/sca_macnamara/Ship.html

It's not *quite* finished yet, I need to update it, but you can find some info on us there.

Lord Duncan MacNamara
Captain of the Iron Lotus