[Namron] Beaux's Points

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:01:30 PST 2005

Hey these were good words and poignant points you made, thanx.

One of the points I failed to make in MY chairiots blahblah email was that:

To those who do not like to see wheelchairs: there but for 2 seconds of
ill-fate goethe all of us.

K I think I'm done,
Love and Much freely bestowed tolerance, do I afford each of you,

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".