[Namron] inkle weaving-this Saturday

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Jan 12 07:38:00 PST 2005

Greetings,

For those of you planning on coming to the inkle weaving class this
Saturday,  we will be starting shortly after 1.  If you can't make it by
then, that's fine, I can get you started whenever you get there.  If you
have a loom, please bring it with you.  If you don't, don't worry.  I
should have between 6 and 10 looms available for use.  I will be using
cotton crochet thread for the weaving, if there are any specific colors
you want or if you want another type of thread, please bring it.  I
generally use crochet thread because it is easily available in many
colors, less expensive than silk or wool, and easier to weave with than
most wool I've tried.

We will be having a pot-luck dinner in the evening.  Lady Agnese has
volunteered to make a pot of beans, and I will be making a pot of stew.
We should have kool-aid and tea available.

If you have any other questions, please contact me.  My phone # is (405)
360-5148.  Agnese's phone number is (405) 579-2804.  Her address is 2909
Woodbriar, Norman, OK.

Here's to having more warped people in this group.

Annabelle