[Namron] inkle weaving-this Saturday

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Wed Jan 12 11:39:31 PST 2005

            Annabelle,

Do you know of any links with pictures of period trim so one can figure out
how many colors they need and maybe what pattern they are interested in
making?

Maeve & Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Epperson, Sheryl [mailto:epperss at oge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 9:38 AM
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] inkle weaving-this Saturday

Greetings,

For those of you planning on coming to the inkle weaving class this
Saturday,  we will be starting shortly after 1.  If you can't make it by
then, that's fine, I can get you started whenever you get there.  If you
have a loom, please bring it with you.  If you don't, don't worry.  I should
have between 6 and 10 looms available for use.  I will be using cotton
crochet thread for the weaving, if there are any specific colors you want or
if you want another type of thread, please bring it.  I generally use
crochet thread because it is easily available in many colors, less expensive
than silk or wool, and easier to weave with than most wool I've tried.

We will be having a pot-luck dinner in the evening.  Lady Agnese has
volunteered to make a pot of beans, and I will be making a pot of stew.  We
should have kool-aid and tea available.

If you have any other questions, please contact me.  My phone # is (405)
360-5148.  Agnese's phone number is (405) 579-2804.  Her address is 2909
Woodbriar, Norman, OK.

Here's to having more warped people in this group.

Annabelle