[Namron] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] More illness to report

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:48:00 PST 2005

Greetings all,
  Well, I have some good news for once. My stepfather sate has improved. He
is still in the CCU at the OU medical center. They (the doctors) have been
contoling his blood pressure, oxygen levels, and pain which has allowed him
to get the rest he needs. They are basicaly trying to let his body heal
itself. There is some small hope that he might be well enough by the end of
the day to move him to a regular room and have him on telemetry. We will not
know for sure until later today.

Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers, well wishes, healing
energy... I will be returning to work today and having my cell phone at the
ready just in case.

HL Aldric de Kerr