Fwd: Re: [Namron] I know...another stupid question....

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 07:31:57 PST 2005

Since Romana saw fit to take her post public, my full
response to her is below.  I then apologized to the
list for the offense since she stated that "many may
take it that you are trying to improve your status in
this group" and I certainly didn't want my motives to
be misunderstood.

If I "took things out of context" it was not
intentional.  I only answered the questions of those
who responded about the sig line being offensive.
Truly, from the original post, I expected the majority
of the responses on the list to my apology to be "well
it's about time you figured that out."  I was
surprised that folks were as supportive of my sig line
as they were.  I got the impression that I had
offended many and I certainly didn't want to do that.

And, as I said earlier, I have a debilitating anxiety
disorder and this isn't helping.  Can we just let it
die now?  I've changed my sig line so it should be a
done deal and over with.  I'd really like for that to
be the case.