[Namron] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Nudder Woody Word

LucaisduBelier at att.net LucaisduBelier at att.net
Tue Jan 25 15:18:13 PST 2005

Thanks Pooky,

I love the word.  It has a "flaming" sort of feel to it.  I therefore claim it for Wiesenfeuer, and just might use it in my next newsletter missive or some other public speaking opportunity.

Can you correctly use it in a sentence for me?  Remember it's intransitive...

Lucais

Original message from "Lord Pooky" Lord_Pooky at hotmail.com>: --------- >