[Namron] Winter War Rally - Rapier Activities

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Tue Jan 25 19:36:54 PST 2005

Winter War Rally is fast approaching and I'm sure you are all wondering;
What rapier activities will be available?

We are planning a full day Saturday split between a set of focused
discussions on the advantages, disadvantages and techniques needed to
successfully fight in the scenarios used at Gulf War and practicing the
same. A half day is planned on Sunday to practice other, non-scenario
specific techniques. The current outline of the activities is:

Saturday
  Discuss melee fighting techniques
  Morning Court
  Discuss 4 major Gulf War scenarios and strategies
  Lunch
  Practice each of the 4 major scenarios
Sunday
  Fighting against superior numbers
  Fighting with/against teams with grounded opponents

Please plan to attend. We seek the experience, insight and blades of all.

In Service,

Don Elric Dracwin