[Namron] (no subject)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 12:18:52 PST 2005

>Oh Evil Pookster... are you coming to the Wolfstar event in Feb? If so come
>by cabin #3 thats where I will be.. We will share a bottle of wine and
>company.
>
>Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
>Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
>Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my
>Belaying
>Pin??)
>Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
>Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.

IN RESPONCE TO THIS"

Yes I.... am the Wolfstar party. If I was there now, I'd be late!  Thanks
for the invitation, it's a nice thing to be invited.  Cabin 3 is the place
to be!

Thank you MY Friend,
Pook-a-Rama

P.s. "The reports of MY evilness have been GREATLY exhagerated."

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" in regards to motivation, intent, or to schedule public
or private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! "I approve this message".