[Namron] (no subject)

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 10:44:46 PST 2005

Okay this is going to sound odd on my part, but my memory had a very unusual lag at the last combined fighter practice (19th of December). I seem to have forgotten my camping chair and event blanket. I think it was near the Namron area, or at least where the food was being prepared. The chair is maroon and it had a tan blanket on it. If anyone picked it up, thank you! I realized this as I was getting things together to take to Halldor's on Saturday for the Persona Workshop. If anyone knows what became of it, I would greatly appriciate their return.

Thanks!

Eithne MacEwan of Skarrgard

   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Feudalism! It's your Count that votes!