[Namron] Today's Pooky~Love Quotes

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:55:47 PST 2005

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we put
in that action. --Mother Teresa

Doing is a quantum leap from imagining. Thinking about swimming isn't much
like actually getting in the water. -- Barbara Sher

A life of reaction is a life of slavery, intellectually and spiritually. One
must fight for a life of action, not reaction. -- Rita Mae Brown

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love"  or to schedule, public or private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle: save
this email to your Pooky File.  "I approve this message".