[Namron] War Quotes

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Jan 31 21:07:56 PST 2005

Lord Pooky wrote:
> Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we put
> in that action. --Mother Teresa

Sorry, Pooky, but as we near Gulf Wars maybe we need more WAR quotes
instead of LOVE quotes, it being fair either way.
---------------

[serious]
In war it is not men, but the man who counts. -- Napoleon

[funny]
Advice to Trimaris: Just say "AarrghaarrghpleeassennononoUGH" --
paraphased from Terry Pratchett

...and finally, one that applies most to the S.C.A. and chivalry on the
field:

[serious]
When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.  -- Winston
Churchill