[Namron] Period Police

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Jan 10 10:16:00 PST 2005

I do thank all of you for your words and thought. I guess since this is still new to me I take offense still to easy. Anyone who knows me normally I wouldn't take this kind of gruff from someone. I am not known for my cool head nor my civil tongue. I have seen this lady at several northern events, and she is almost always dressed in late Elizabethan clothing. Next time I do run into the lady with my new powerchair I shall run her foot over then fetch one of the aforementioned peeps :).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.