[Namron] Found things at King's College

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:24:15 PDT 2005

Also, Pooky found some items in amongst the children's stuff.  A Burgundy
tunic
with thin strip of green trim and a green napkin with a greenish yellow
flower.

In Service,
Dagmar

******************

The burgundy tunic was left in the kid's room. I believe its big enough for
an adult.

The napkin I found outside the north door. It is yellowish-green with (MY
french is poor so I will spell phonetically) Fluer de lis. The fluer de lis
are of a darker green( I miss-described to Wonderful Dagmar).  From the
timing of people exiting, this might belong to Our Beloved King's / Mistress
Willow's party and or entourage. It was late and at the top of the stairs,
outside.

Someone also found a metal castle necklace pendant, childs quality but
heavy.
It was in the kid's room.
I was in the kid's room.
I appear to be in charge of whatever room I'm in.
It was put in MY charge. ;^)

Please let ME know how I can get these things back to their owners or who I
should turn these things over to.

I Love You Bye-Bye,

Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"