[Namron] Pryhawn da( good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Jul 26 11:19:10 PDT 2005

Pryhawn da,

 What an incredible practice Mooneschadowe hosted with 30 + fighters and not
to mention the Rapier fighting the Artistic display. It was wonderful I am so
glad I was able to attend.
 I will be attending the Tuesday night practice here in Namron,the Thursday
night practice in Mooneschadowe and the Sunday Practice in Namron. I will have
authorization forms with me to continue to get people authorized if you have
not recieved your new green card please come and see me.
 I look forward to seeing everybody at the August 28th Regional practice in
Wiesenfeuer. I am sure this mighty Barony will host a practice that will be
the stuff of legend for years to come.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan
Northern Regional Knight Marshal
Marchog of the Realm